Ultraspecific and Highly Sensitive Nucleic Acid Detection by Integrating a DNA Catalytic Network with a Label-Free Microcavity
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2067–2076, May 28, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Zhang, D. Y., Yin, P. and Vollmer, F. (2014), Ultraspecific and Highly Sensitive Nucleic Acid Detection by Integrating a DNA Catalytic Network with a Label-Free Microcavity. Small, 10: 2067–2076. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303558
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2013
- National Institutes of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS). Grant Number: 1R01GM095906-01
- National Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB). Grant Number: EB015331
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.