[+]Current address: Dr. J.-M. Yun, Radiation Research Divison for Industry and Environment, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI), 29 Geumgu-gil, Jeongeup-si, Jeollabuk-do 580-185, Republic of Korea
Exfoliated and Partially Oxidized MoS2 Nanosheets by One-Pot Reaction for Efficient and Stable Organic Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2319–2324, June 25, 2014
How to Cite
Yun, J.-M., Noh, Y.-J., Lee, C.-H., Na, S.-I., Lee, S., Jo, S. M., Joh, H.-I. and Kim, D.-Y. (2014), Exfoliated and Partially Oxidized MoS2 Nanosheets by One-Pot Reaction for Efficient and Stable Organic Solar Cells. Small, 10: 2319–2324. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303648
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!