[+]W. Xu and T.-S. Lim contributed equally to this work.
N-Doped Graphene Field-Effect Transistors with Enhanced Electron Mobility and Air-Stability
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 1999–2005, May 28, 2014
How to Cite
Xu, W., Lim, T.-S., Seo, H.-K., Min, S.-Y., Cho, H., Park, M.-H., Kim, Y.-H. and Lee, T.-W. (2014), N-Doped Graphene Field-Effect Transistors with Enhanced Electron Mobility and Air-Stability. Small, 10: 1999–2005. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303768
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning. Grant Number: 2012-0009460
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NRF-2013R1A1A2012660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!