Gold Binary-Structured Arrays Based on Monolayer Colloidal Crystals and Their Optical Properties
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2374–2381, June 25, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, G., Li, X., Wang, W., Zhou, F., Duan, G., Li, Y., Xu, Z. and Cai, W. (2014), Gold Binary-Structured Arrays Based on Monolayer Colloidal Crystals and Their Optical Properties. Small, 10: 2374–2381. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303862
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51101149, 11374300, 11374303
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB302103
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.