Anti-Biofouling Polymer-Decorated Lutetium-Based Nanoparticulate Contrast Agents for In Vivo High-Resolution Trimodal Imaging
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2429–2438, June 25, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Dong, K., Liu, J., Han, X., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2014), Anti-Biofouling Polymer-Decorated Lutetium-Based Nanoparticulate Contrast Agents for In Vivo High-Resolution Trimodal Imaging. Small, 10: 2429–2438. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303909
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB720602, 2011CB936004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91213302, 21210002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.