3D Bioelectronic Interface: Capturing Circulating Tumor Cells onto Conducting Polymer-Based Micro/Nanorod Arrays with Chemical and Topographical Control
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 15, pages 3012–3017, August 13, 2014
How to Cite
Hsiao, Y.-S., Luo, S.-C., Hou, S., Zhu, B., Sekine, J., Kuo, C.-W., Chueh, D.-Y., Yu, H.-h., Tseng, H.-R. and Chen, P. (2014), 3D Bioelectronic Interface: Capturing Circulating Tumor Cells onto Conducting Polymer-Based Micro/Nanorod Arrays with Chemical and Topographical Control. Small, 10: 3012–3017. doi: 10.1002/smll.201400429
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!