Epirubicin-Loaded Superparamagnetic Iron-Oxide Nanoparticles for Transdermal Delivery: Cancer Therapy by Circumventing the Skin Barrier
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 239–247, January 14, 2015
How to Cite
Rao, Y.-f., Chen, W., Liang, X.-g., Huang, Y.-z., Miao, J., Liu, L., Lou, Y., Zhang, X.-g., Wang, B., Tang, R.-k., Chen, Z. and Lu, X.-y. (2015), Epirubicin-Loaded Superparamagnetic Iron-Oxide Nanoparticles for Transdermal Delivery: Cancer Therapy by Circumventing the Skin Barrier. Small, 11: 239–247. doi: 10.1002/smll.201400775
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!