The Role of Ligand Density and Size in Mediating Quantum Dot Nuclear Transport
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 20, pages 4182–4192, October 29, 2014
How to Cite
Tang, P. S., Sathiamoorthy, S., Lustig, L. C., Ponzielli, R., Inamoto, I., Penn, L. Z., Shin, J. A. and Chan, W. C. W. (2014), The Role of Ligand Density and Size in Mediating Quantum Dot Nuclear Transport. Small, 10: 4182–4192. doi: 10.1002/smll.201401056
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2014
- Canadian Health Research Program. Grant Numbers: CHRPJ 385829, CPG-104290
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-93532, G118160781
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Numbers: NETGP 35015–07, RGPIN 288231–09, 203312–08
- Canadian Research Chairs Program. Grant Number: 950–203403
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!