Controllable Synthesis and Enhanced Electrocatalysis of Iron-based Catalysts Derived From Electrospun Nanofibers
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 20, pages 4072–4079, October 29, 2014
How to Cite
Yan, X., Gan, L., Lin, Y.-C., Bai, L., Wang, T., Wang, X., Luo, J. and Zhu, J. (2014), Controllable Synthesis and Enhanced Electrocatalysis of Iron-based Catalysts Derived From Electrospun Nanofibers. Small, 10: 4072–4079. doi: 10.1002/smll.201401213
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2014
- National 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623701
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 50831001, 50971075, 51102145, 21003080
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation. Grant Number: 201141
- National Program for Thousand Young Talents of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!