Controllable Synthesis and Enhanced Electrocatalysis of Iron-based Catalysts Derived From Electrospun Nanofibers
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 20, pages 4072–4079, October 29, 2014
How to Cite
Yan, X., Gan, L., Lin, Y.-C., Bai, L., Wang, T., Wang, X., Luo, J. and Zhu, J. (2014), Controllable Synthesis and Enhanced Electrocatalysis of Iron-based Catalysts Derived From Electrospun Nanofibers. Small, 10: 4072–4079. doi: 10.1002/smll.201401213
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2014
- National 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623701
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 50831001, 50971075, 51102145, 21003080
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation. Grant Number: 201141
- National Program for Thousand Young Talents of China
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.