A suite of metrics for quantifying historical changes to predict future change-prone classes in object-oriented software
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 407–437, May 2013
How to Cite
Elish, M. O. and Al-Rahman Al-Khiaty, M. (2013), A suite of metrics for quantifying historical changes to predict future change-prone classes in object-oriented software. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 407–437. doi: 10.1002/smr.1549
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!