Cohesive software measurement planning framework using ISO standards: a case study from logistics service sector
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 663–679, July 2013
How to Cite
Kurtel, K. and Ozemre, M. (2013), Cohesive software measurement planning framework using ISO standards: a case study from logistics service sector. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 663–679. doi: 10.1002/smr.1557
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!