Special Issue Paper
An empirical study of process knowledge: coherence as a static process property
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: ICSSP 2011 Special Issue: Processes for Tomorrow's Systems and Software Engineering: An evolving Dynamic Domain
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 451–463, April 2014
How to Cite
Crabtree, C. A., Norcio, A. F. and Seaman, C. B. (2014), An empirical study of process knowledge: coherence as a static process property. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 26: 451–463. doi: 10.1002/smr.1567
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!