Special Issue Paper
Social responsibility aspects supporting the success of SPI
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Software Process Assessment and Improvement (EuroSPI 2011)
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 284–294, March 2014
How to Cite
Messnarz, R., Sicilia, M.-A., Biro, M., García-Barriocanal, E., Garre-Rubio, M., Siakas, K. and Clarke, A. (2014), Social responsibility aspects supporting the success of SPI. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 26: 284–294. doi: 10.1002/smr.1586
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!