Special Issue Paper
Modeling software development practices using reusable project patterns: a case study
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
How to Cite
Martín, D., García Guzmán, J., Urbano, J. and Amescua, A. (2013), Modeling software development practices using reusable project patterns: a case study. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc.. doi: 10.1002/smr.1587
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!