Uses and applications of Software & Systems Process Engineering Meta-Model process models. A systematic mapping study
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 999–1025, September 2013
How to Cite
Ruiz-Rube, I., Dodero, J. M., Palomo-Duarte, M., Ruiz, M. and Gawn, D. (2013), Uses and applications of Software & Systems Process Engineering Meta-Model process models. A systematic mapping study. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 999–1025. doi: 10.1002/smr.1594
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- Andalusian Government (Spain). Grant Number: P09-TIC-5230
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: TIN2010-20057-C03-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!