Design and implementation of a dynamic symbolic execution tool for windows executables
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1249–1272, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, T., Zhang, X.-s., Zhu, C., Ji, X.-l., Guo, S.-z. and Wu, Y. (2013), Design and implementation of a dynamic symbolic execution tool for windows executables. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 1249–1272. doi: 10.1002/smr.1601
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!