Special Issue Paper
Proposal and practice of software process improvement framework – Toshiba's software process improvement history since 2000
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Software process improvement leveraged in various application domains
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 521–529, May 2014
How to Cite
Ogasawara, H., Kusanagi, T. and Aizawa, M. (2014), Proposal and practice of software process improvement framework – Toshiba's software process improvement history since 2000. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 26: 521–529. doi: 10.1002/smr.1607
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!