Special Issue Paper
Adopting agile practices when developing software for use in the medical domain
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Software process improvement leveraged in various application domains
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 504–512, May 2014
How to Cite
McHugh, M., McCaffery, F. and Casey, V. (2014), Adopting agile practices when developing software for use in the medical domain. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 26: 504–512. doi: 10.1002/smr.1608
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) Stokes Lectureship Programme. Grant Number: 07/SK/I1299
- SFI Principal Investigator Programme. Grant Number: 08/IN.1/I2030
- Lero - the Irish Software Engineering Research Centre. Grant Number: 10/CE/I1855
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!