Special Issue Paper
Comparing text-based and dependence-based approaches for determining the origins of bugs
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: A Selection of Distinguished Papers from the 18th Working Conference on Reverse Engineering 2011
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 107–139, January 2014
How to Cite
Davies, S., Roper, M. and Wood, M. (2014), Comparing text-based and dependence-based approaches for determining the origins of bugs. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 26: 107–139. doi: 10.1002/smr.1619
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/P505747/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!