Special Issue Paper
An optimization-based approach to lookup table program transformations
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Source code analysis and manipulation, SCAM 2012
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 533–551, June 2014
How to Cite
Wilcox, C., Strout, M. M. and Bieman, J. M. (2014), An optimization-based approach to lookup table program transformations. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 26: 533–551. doi: 10.1002/smr.1620
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!