Special Issue Paper
Detecting asynchrony and dephase change patterns by mining software repositories
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: A Selection of Distinguished Papers from the 18th Working Conference on Reverse Engineering 2011
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 77–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Jaafar, F., Guéhéneuc, Y.-G., Hamel, S. and Antoniol, G. (2014), Detecting asynchrony and dephase change patterns by mining software repositories. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 26: 77–106. doi: 10.1002/smr.1635
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!