This is an extension of a paper published in the proceedings of the ICSSP 2012 Conference .
Special Issue Paper
Supporting collaborative development using process models: a tooled integration-focused approach†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: International Conference on Software and System Process (ICSSP) 2012
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 890–909, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Supporting collaborative development using process models: a tooled integration-focused approach, J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 26, 890–909, doi: 10.1002/smr.1640, and , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!