This is an extension of a paper published in the proceedings of the ICSSP 2012 Conference .
Special Issue Paper
Supporting collaborative development using process models: a tooled integration-focused approach†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: International Conference on Software and System Process (ICSSP) 2012
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 890–909, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Supporting collaborative development using process models: a tooled integration-focused approach, J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 26, 890–909, doi: 10.1002/smr.1640, and , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!