How do APIs evolve? A story of refactoring
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software Maintenance and Evolution: Research and Practice
Special Issue: IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM2005)
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 83–107, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Dig, D. and Johnson, R. (2006), How do APIs evolve? A story of refactoring. J. Softw. Maint. Evol.: Res. Pract., 18: 83–107. doi: 10.1002/smr.328
- Issue online: 4 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!