Special Issue Paper
Quality indicators on global software development projects: does ‘getting to know you’ really matter?
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: International Conference on Global Software Engineering (ICGSE 2009)
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 169–184, March 2012
How to Cite
Gotel, O., Kulkarni, V., Say, M., Scharff, C. and Sunetnanta, T. (2012), Quality indicators on global software development projects: does ‘getting to know you’ really matter?. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 24: 169–184. doi: 10.1002/smr.474
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Global software development: an exploratory study of challenges of globalization, HRM practices and process improvement, Review of Managerial Science, 2015,, ,