Special Issue Paper
Additional requirements for process assessment in safety–critical software and systems domain
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Software, Systems and Services Process Improvement (EuroSPI 2009)
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 501–510, August 2012
How to Cite
Johansson, M. and Nevalainen, R. (2012), Additional requirements for process assessment in safety–critical software and systems domain. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 24: 501–510. doi: 10.1002/smr.499
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!