Special Issue Paper
Lessons learned from an ISO/IEC 15504 SPI programme in a company
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Software, Systems and Services Process Improvement (EuroSPI 2009)
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 493–500, August 2012
How to Cite
Mas, A., Fluxà, B. and Amengual, E. (2012), Lessons learned from an ISO/IEC 15504 SPI programme in a company. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 24: 493–500. doi: 10.1002/smr.501
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!