Special Issue Paper
The SPI manifesto and the ECQA SPI manager certification scheme
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Software, Systems and Services Process Improvement (EuroSPI 2009)
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 525–540, August 2012
How to Cite
Korsaa, M., Biro, M., Messnarz, R., Johansen, J., Vohwinkel, D., Nevalainen, R. and Schweigert, T. (2012), The SPI manifesto and the ECQA SPI manager certification scheme. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 24: 525–540. doi: 10.1002/smr.502
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!