Special Issue Paper
Methodology for process improvement through basic components and focusing on the resistance to change
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Software, Systems and Services Process Improvement (EuroSPI 2009)
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 511–523, August 2012
How to Cite
Calvo-Manzano, J. A., Cuevas, G., Gómez, G., Mejia, J., Muñoz, M. and San Feliu, T. (2012), Methodology for process improvement through basic components and focusing on the resistance to change. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 24: 511–523. doi: 10.1002/smr.505
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!