Empirical taxonomy of refactoring methods for aspect-oriented programming
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–25, January 2013
How to Cite
Alshayeb, M., Al-Jamimi, H. and Elish, M. O. (2013), Empirical taxonomy of refactoring methods for aspect-oriented programming. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 1–25. doi: 10.1002/smr.544
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. Grant Number: IN090015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!