Towards a better understanding of software evolution: an empirical study on open-source software
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 193–218, March 2013
How to Cite
Neamtiu, I., Xie, G. and Chen, J. (2013), Towards a better understanding of software evolution: an empirical study on open-source software. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 193–218. doi: 10.1002/smr.564
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!