Feature location in source code: a taxonomy and survey
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 53–95, January 2013
How to Cite
Dit, B., Revelle, M., Gethers, M. and Poshyvanyk, D. (2013), Feature location in source code: a taxonomy and survey. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 53–95. doi: 10.1002/smr.567
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!