Special Issue Paper
A framework for evaluation and control of the factors that influence the software process improvement in small organizations
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Selected Industrial Experience Papers of EuroSPI 2010
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 393–406, April 2013
How to Cite
Espinosa-Curiel, I. E., Rodríguez-Jacobo, J. and Fernández-Zepeda, J. A. (2013), A framework for evaluation and control of the factors that influence the software process improvement in small organizations. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 393–406. doi: 10.1002/smr.569
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- CONACYT (Mexico). Grant Number: scholarship 201936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!