Special Issue Paper
A lightweight traceability assessment method for medical device software
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Selected Industrial Experience Papers of EuroSPI 2010
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 363–372, April 2013
How to Cite
Casey, V. and Mc Caffery, F. (2013), A lightweight traceability assessment method for medical device software. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 363–372. doi: 10.1002/smr.571
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) Stokes Lectureship Programme. Grant Number: 07/SK/I1299
- SFI Principal Investigator Programme. Grant Number: 08/IN.1/I2030
- Lero – the Irish Software Engineering Research Centre. Grant Number: 10/CE/I1855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!