Special Issue Paper
Automotive and medical: can we learn from each other?
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Special Issue: Selected Industrial Experience Papers of EuroSPI 2010
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 373–379, April 2013
How to Cite
Kramer, A. (2013), Automotive and medical: can we learn from each other?. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 373–379. doi: 10.1002/smr.573
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!