Supporting software architects to improve their software system's decomposition – lessons learned
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 219–232, March 2013
How to Cite
Vanya, A., Klusener, S., Premraj, R. and van Vliet, H. (2013), Supporting software architects to improve their software system's decomposition – lessons learned. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 219–232. doi: 10.1002/smr.574
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!