A top-down approach to construct execution views of a large software-intensive system
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 233–260, March 2013
How to Cite
Callo Arias, T. B., America, P. and Avgeriou, P. (2013), A top-down approach to construct execution views of a large software-intensive system. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc., 25: 233–260. doi: 10.1002/smr.577
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!