COIVA: context-aware and ontology-powered information visualization architecture
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 403–426, 10 April 2011
How to Cite
Hervás, R. and Bravo, J. (2011), COIVA: context-aware and ontology-powered information visualization architecture. Softw: Pract. Exper., 41: 403–426. doi: 10.1002/spe.1011
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!