Special Issue Paper
User experience design and agile development: managing cooperation through articulation work
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus on Agile Software Development
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 963–974, August 2011
How to Cite
Ferreira, J., Sharp, H. and Robinson, H. (2011), User experience design and agile development: managing cooperation through articulation work. Softw: Pract. Exper., 41: 963–974. doi: 10.1002/spe.1012
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!