Design and implementation of an adaptive Web2.0 QoS-based home appliance control service platform
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 57–87, January 2012
How to Cite
Huang, C.-M., Ku, H.-H., Chao, Y.-C., Lin, C.-W. and Chen, Y.-W. (2012), Design and implementation of an adaptive Web2.0 QoS-based home appliance control service platform. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 57–87. doi: 10.1002/spe.1049
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!