This paper is an extended version of a short paper, titled as ‘A Weighted Voting Mechanism for Action Selection Problem in Self-Adaptive Software’, published in Proceedings of Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems Conference (SASO'07).
Towards a goal-driven approach to action selection in self-adaptive software†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 211–233, February 2012
How to Cite
Salehie, M. and Tahvildari, L. (2012), Towards a goal-driven approach to action selection in self-adaptive software. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 211–233. doi: 10.1002/spe.1066
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!