Special Issue Paper
Hadoop framework: impact of data organization on performance
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on Selected Papers from the 2010 Conference on Cloud Computing and Virtualization (CCV2010)
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1241–1260, November 2013
How to Cite
Tan, Y. S., Tan, J., Chng, E. S., Lee, B.-S., Li, J., Date, S., Chak, H. P., Xiao, X. and Narishige, A. (2013), Hadoop framework: impact of data organization on performance. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 1241–1260. doi: 10.1002/spe.1082
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!