Special Issue Paper
Non-functional information transmission patterns for distributed real-time Java
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Component and service-oriented distributed embedded real-time systems: Extended papers from ISORC 2010
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1409–1435, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Basanta-Val, P., Garcia-Valls, M. and Estevez-Ayres, I. (2011), Non-functional information transmission patterns for distributed real-time Java. Softw: Pract. Exper., 41: 1409–1435. doi: 10.1002/spe.1084
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!