Special Issue Paper
Replay debugging of non-deterministic executions in the Kernel-based Virtual Machine
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on Selected Papers from the 2010 Conference on Cloud Computing and Virtualization (CCV2010)
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1261–1281, November 2013
How to Cite
Kiefer, K. E. and Moser, L. E. (2013), Replay debugging of non-deterministic executions in the Kernel-based Virtual Machine. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 1261–1281. doi: 10.1002/spe.1094
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!