Specification and Standardization of a Java Trusted Computing API
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 945–965, August 2012
How to Cite
Toegl, R., Winkler, T., Nauman, M. and Hong, T. W. (2012), Specification and Standardization of a Java Trusted Computing API. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 945–965. doi: 10.1002/spe.1095
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!