An empirical evaluation of several test-a-few strategies for testing particular conditions
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 967–994, August 2012
How to Cite
Chan, E. Y. K., Chan, W. K., Poon, P.-L. and Yu, Y. T. (2012), An empirical evaluation of several test-a-few strategies for testing particular conditions. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 967–994. doi: 10.1002/spe.1098
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
- Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Numbers: CityU 123206, CityU 123207
- Strategic Research Grant of City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7008039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!