Special Issue Paper
The Real-Time Systems Compiler: migrating event-triggered systems to time-triggered systems
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Component and service-oriented distributed embedded real-time systems: Extended papers from ISORC 2010
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1491–1515, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Scheler, F. and Schröder-Preikschat, W. (2011), The Real-Time Systems Compiler: migrating event-triggered systems to time-triggered systems. Softw: Pract. Exper., 41: 1491–1515. doi: 10.1002/spe.1099
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!