Special Issue Paper
A scheme for reliable real-time messaging with bounded delays
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Component and service-oriented distributed embedded real-time systems: Extended papers from ISORC 2010
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1387–1407, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Kim, K.-H., Qian, J., Zhang, Z., Zhou, Q., Moon, K.-D., Park, J.-H., Park, K.-R. and Kim, D.-H. (2011), A scheme for reliable real-time messaging with bounded delays. Softw: Pract. Exper., 41: 1387–1407. doi: 10.1002/spe.1107
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!