A JAVA application framework for scientific software development
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1015–1036, August 2012
How to Cite
Fdez-Riverola, F., Glez-Peña, D., López-Fernández, H., Reboiro-Jato, M. and Méndez, J.R. (2012), A JAVA application framework for scientific software development. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 1015–1036. doi: 10.1002/spe.1108
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!