Special Issue Paper
Software patterns catalog based on a new classification scheme
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Pattern Languages: Addressing the Challenges
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 759–768, July 2013
How to Cite
Hasso, S. and Carlson, R.C. (2013), Software patterns catalog based on a new classification scheme. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 759–768. doi: 10.1002/spe.1117
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!